Arcade action game in the vein of Commando, Ikari Warriors and Shock Troopers, mixed with bullet hell elements. You play as an experimental cyborg battle unit fighting against unrelenting mutant hordes to a soundtrack of aggressive heavy metal and psychedelic electronica.
- Inspiration: Ikari Warriors und Outzone + Death Metal.
- Technologie: Unity, C#, Graphicsgale, Audacity.
- Jeder Gegner hat 5 verschiedene Blutlachen.
- Der 1. Level spielt in Mannheim.
You play as Siegfried von Hammerstein, a unique semi-organic battle unit whose only purpose to exist is to kill and destroy.
- Purge the mutant with your flamethrower.
- Use the flamethrower to convert enemy bullets into gems.
- Find all the hidden souls to uncover the truth about the mutant war and its origin!
- Slay gigantic enemies! Show them no mercy!
- A classic arcade game with a touch of bullet hell.
- Play with mouse and keyboard or with your Xbox controler (Twin Stick).
SturmFront – The Mutant War: Übel Edition is a remake of Andrade Games’ debut game that aims to enhance every feature imaginable: Doubled content, enhanced gameplay, more graphics and more blood!
This is the ultimate version of SturmFront and a love letter to the arcade genre!
It is the year 1984 and it is the end of the world as we know it. A great plague, wrought by human hands, devoured all known life and puked forth a new and foreign kind of creature: the mutants. The evils that escaped this Pandora’s box, still loyal to the alien genes within their flesh, could not be controlled by humans. Our extinction is upon us!
A heavy metal soundtrack reinforces the game’s dark and aggressive atmosphere. Erzen Luboja, the game’s composer, took inspiration from the Thrash- and Death Metal genres with such bands as Asphyx, Bolt Thrower and Venom being the primary influences on the musical score.